Household Hazardous Waste Facility
The Household Hazardous Waste Facility (HHW) is a drop-off collection facility that accepts household hazardous waste materials from Rockland County residents and small businesses that qualify for CESQG status. View a map and directions or call (845) 364-2444 for more information.
- 2021 Household Hazardous Waste Brochure
- 2021 Household Hazardous Weekend Drop-Off Schedule
- Rockland County Unused Medication & SHARPS Collection Program 2021- 2024
- Check the Rockland County cancellations webpage prior to going to any event
- NYS Electronic Equipment Recycling and Reuse Act of 2010
Inside the Household Hazardous Waste Drive-Through
- 26,000 residents used the HHW in 2019
- 4,120 lbs. at the Medication Take-Back Events
- 103,424 gallons of paint
- 68,000 lbs. of batteries
- 29,750 lbs. of lightbulbs
- 52,000 lbs. of pesticides
- Rockland residents recycled 842,000(+) pounds of E-Waste!