Clarkstown Concrete and Asphalt Crushing Facility
Use of the Concrete Crushing Facility at the Clarkstown Transfer Station is permitted as follows:
Disposal of residential or commercial construction & demolition debris from any location or source. All loads for disposal must be delivered in a truck, passenger cars may not discharge material at the Transfer Station.
Notes: Prices are assessed by the size of the concrete and the weight of the load.
- Asphalt $23.00 per ton
- Minimum Fee for Concrete is $10.00
- Concrete $23.00 per ton
- Oversized Concrete (material exceeding 24"x24"x8" dimensions) has an additional charge of:
- less than 10 tons — $30.00 per load
- between 10 and 15 tons — $60.00 per load
- 15 tons and over — $200.00 per load
*Concrete with a PSI of 3,500 or greater will have a surcharge of $25.00 per ton.
*All concrete with rebar delivered to the facility must have the rebar cut flush with the concrete or it will be rejected.
To purchase RCA or RAP call (845) 359-8733.
Address166 S Route 303 West Nyack, NY 10994
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 7:00am - 12:00pm